Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Julep Moisture Mask Trio Part 1: Hands

Welcome to my very first product review!

Although known primarily as a fairly mainstream Indie polish company, Julep also dabbles with other products geared towards skin and hair care.  For those who may NOT be aware, Julep has a monthly subscription service (Julep Maven) which allows you to receive 2-3 polishes +/- one of their beauty products for $19.99.  Last month (August) one of the items featured in the Julep Maven boxes was the Moisture Mask Trio and I was very excited to try the masks, especially the mask for feet!




The first of the three that I tried was the Hand Moisture Mask.




Inside were two gloves attached to each other (just pull apart at the wrist to open). 




Each glove has a sticky tab that can be used to "cinch" up the wrist so the gloves do not fall off.  The directions say to leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes, but I nodded off and therefore left mine on for about an hour.  Oops. 




When I removed the gloves my hands felt great!  There was a bit of a residue left from the moisturizer that I had to rinse off, but rinsing did not remove the soft feeling at all.  24 hours later, my hands still feel soft and hydrated which is fantastic!



Please ignore the horrible staining on my nails....

Overall I was pleased with this product and look forward to trying the foot and nail masks!

PLEASE NOTE:  Although I do subscribe to the Julep Maven service, I am in no way affiliated with, nor have I been compensated by Julep.  For information on Julep products and the Maven subscription service visit www.julep.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment