Monday, August 26, 2013

My New Blog!

I have to admit that I have been avoiding starting a blog for my nails for a loooooooooong time.  I started out as basically just a nail polish enthusiast.  However, as time went on I started to try different nail art techniques (I still have a long way to go!) and have found myself becoming a part of the nail community on IG.  I have even entertained the idea of creating my own polish.  Slowly, but surely, nails are consuming my free time (what little I have).  I am not complaining.

My husband does not share my enthusiasm for collecting polish, but he IS a die-hard entrepreneur and thinks it would be fun to develop and market an Indie polish line!  

Later tonight I will be posting my very first review on the Julep Moisture Mask Trio that was a part of last month's Maven Box.  I also will be adding a review on Orly's Nail Rescue Kit in the near future.  I will review polishes and products as I can afford them (I am not good/popular enough for companies to send me products to review for them yet!) and post pictures of my manicures, which I change about every 2-3 days.

Welcome to my new blog and I hope you will stay a while!

AY 

aka:
marketeerwife on IG
NorCal Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment